Sunday, October 6, 2013

Field Trip!

Upcoming Field Trip to the Newport Butterfly Zoo!

I hope you are all enjoying our unit on monarch butterflies!  We have had a lot of fun over these past few weeks watching our classroom caterpillars (Jessie, Sally, and Ronny) transform into beautiful butterflies, but I think it would be a special treat for you all to see a lot more of them in a more natural environment.  We will be leaving from school at 9:00 am this Friday, October 11, 2013.  Remember, if anyone has not yet turned in their permission slip, you must do so but Tuesday morning at the very latest! As we get closer to our big day I will send out a list of what you will all be expected to bring!


Chaperones!
        Thank you so much for volunteering to come with us on our trip!  I will send you all an email updating you on the groups that I have organized on Tuesday once I receive the rest of the permission slips.  I would suggest that those of you who are not riding the bus get together and make some carpool arrangements!  Thank you again for volunteering and expect an email from me within the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment